Saturday, November 28, 2009

Celebrating Thanksgiving in Coch

My organization celebrated Thanksgiving a couple of days early. We got together with the other entities - the religious fathers, brothers, and sisters - so it was quite a gathering. There was a lot of great food, a couple of attempts to re-create what we are used to in the U.S., and a wonderful reflection time where we thought about and expressed what we were thankful for. I am so grateful for all of you, my family and friends!

My contributions to the feast were some green bean casseroles and a huge crunchy green salad. It took me most of the day to make enough for the 35+ people who gathered together, so it was gratifying that everything was gone at the end of the dinner. Enjoy the pictures.



One holiday down, one to go!


0 comments: